What makes the Best Electric Longboards truely the best?
- Come with Multi-function Skate Tool and Attractive Sticker
- Strong but Flexible Eight Ply Maple Deck make longboard can Hold Up to 250 LBS weight
- Big Soft 70x50mm PU Wheels combined with ABEC-9 Bearings for Smooth Ride
There is something undeniably captivating and even addicting that comes with the feeling of smoothly cruising on a longboard. The longer wheelbases and bigger decks for maneuvering and finding a comfortable stance that come with longboards have long made them a favorite for everyone from novices to seasoned professionals.
For downhill runs, longboards are not only easier to control, but also offer a smoother ride. But what about heading back uphill? That’s where the electric long board comes into play.
What is an Electric Longboard?
An electric longboard is also known as an e-board and is basically a beefed-up version of the longboard. While some DIY engineers build their own electric longboards by modifying the wheels of a longboard and installing a battery operated electric motor that will self-propel, today there are dozens of different companies producing high quality electric long boards.
From smaller products that have a miniature 400 Watt motor to powerful e-boards that can cruise at up to 30 miles per hour, there are several different styles of electric longboards for different types of rides. Below, we offer some insight on how to choose the best product for your needs.
How to Choose the right one
Every rider will have different needs and requirements for the electric longboard that is best for them. For someone who wants a rush of adrenaline that comes with high speeds, an e-board that has a higher top speed will obviously be the best option.
For people who regularly use their electric longboard to travel long distances to get to school or work, a board with a longer distance will probably be key. Below, are the five, most important features that will help you find the best electric longboard for you.
Watts: Most electric longboards fall between the range of 400 to 3,000 watts. Obviously, the higher the wattage, the more powerful your board will be, and usually the higher wattage e-boards will allow you to travel further between charges.
However, it is also worth noting that higher watts will also run up your electricity bill, especially if you are charging your electric longboard on a nightly basis.
Distance: Distances generally vary between 5 and 30 miles. Generally speaking, the longer the range in distance, the lower the top speed, though there are products on the market today that combine higher wattage motors for a better combination of speed and distance.
Top Speed: Your electric longboard will probably travel somewhere between 12 and 30 miles per hour. Anything slower than twelve and you should probably stick to a regular longboard without a motor. Going faster than 30 miles per hour presents safety risks.
Charge Time: You don’t want an electric longboard that will take 12 hours to fully charge. Generally speaking, most e-boards have a charge time that is anywhere between one and five hours. If your electric longboard has a sufficiently long distance rating, you should be able to avoid having to find an outlet to charge your board before heading home.
Price: Lastly, you will want to find an electric longboard that fits your price range. Most of these products fall somewhere between $500 and $1,500. As with anything, the more you spend, the better features you will most likely get.
Top 10 Electric Longboards on the Market Today
- Ul certification E503354, 0. 59 inches thick, The thinnest E-skateboard; 3 inches off the ground provides stability and control.
- 37 inches longboard, 8. 7 inches wide, weighs 14. 5 pounds and can hold a maximum load of 200 pounds.
- Powered by high-performance 380W x 2 motors giving it a 9~11 miles range with a top speed of 22 MPH.
- GREAT RANGE AND SPEED -It has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. you can reach a max speed of up to 17 MPH. It has a range of 6-8 miles once it is fully charged.
- LITHIUM ION BATTERY - It's equipped with a secured 36V, 4.4Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack (battery is included) which can be fully charged within 2 hours.
- PREMIUM DECK - The deck consists of 6-ply maple wood sandwiched between 2 layers of bamboo the max supported weight is 250lbs. The deck is outfitted with grip tape to keep the rider's feet firmly in place and stay on the board.
- Super Flexible Skateboard: 85% Explosion-proof material, improving the impact resistance up to 10 times, very flexible when turning, easy to control. The board is fireproof, explosion-proof, shockproof.
- Strong Power and Fast Response: 900W super power motors, 97mm PU wheels, up to 23mph speed, 165 lbs only need 3.5 seconds , 25% grade hill climbing. Built-in 4.0mm super magnetic steel, immediate stop when you brake, safeguarding riding security.
- From The Beginner to The Pro: Skateboards wireless remote control 4 speed modes, the Beginner mode: 0-9mph，the Eco mode: 0-15mph，the Expert mode: 0-19mph, the Pro mode: 0-23mph. Load up to 264 lbs.
- GREAT RANGE AND SPEED -- It has two modes and speeds for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. You can reach a max speed of up to 20KM/H. It has a maximum range of 10 Km once it is fully charged.It's equipped with a secured 24V 2200mah Lithium Battery pack (battery is included) which can be fully charged within 2 hours.
- 250W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR -- Compared with the belt drive motor, the brushless hub-motor is more reliable and less problems. Even without juice,your electric skateboard can also be used like a regular board, making it easier to use no matter where you choose to take it.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE -- The remote controller is designed with a finger ring to help you hold it naturally and securely. You can easily control the speed mode, brake and check battery capacity, it has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters.The remote range can max reach up to 47.2inch.
- Thinnest E-skateboard--Teamgee hides a high-performance battery inside the deck, which makes it look like a regular longboard and giving it a strong durability, allowing it to bend and flex like a regular longboard, 1.2 cm (0.5inch) thickness is currently the thinnest E-skateboard.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED REMOTE-- With its intuitive ergonomic wireless remote control,Cruising mode, 3 speed settings(Low:0-9MPH, Middle:0-13MPH,High:0-15MPH), Battery display, allowing you to find the perfect speed and slow down right when you need to.
- EASIER TO CARRY-- Only 11.6lbs, throw away the bulky boosted board. H8 electric board reach speeds up to 15mph, and 15 angle hill climbing. High-performance battery charging only need 2 hours.
- The RazorX Longboard is powered by a kick-to-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor and a lithium-ion battery that delivers an electrifying skateboarding ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- The 375" (9525 mm) long deck is made of high-quality, 5-ply bamboo and features perforated grip tape to provide a smooth, controlled ride
- The RazorX Longboard comes pre-assembled, so you're ready to ride this complete longboard electric skateboard right out of the box
- 【PEAK 900W HUB-MOTOR】The MR1 features two motors that can output a total of 900 watts peak power. With the electric motor, it can up to 21 miles per hour top speed with 4 different ride modes without sacrificing stability. On the top speed, it can take you on a hill as steep as 25 degrees without breaking a sweat. It's powerful enough that it can give you a safe and smooth ride.
- 【SOLID BUILD QUALITY DECK】The deck constructed out of high quality polycarbonate and sea glass, which is truly durable and flexible. This advantage lets you handle and maneuver the electric skateboard with ease, especially when you are dealing with rough terrains. Also it features an extra emery paper, ensuring that your feet stay at the right place all the time.
- 【LONG-LIFE BATTERY RANGE】One fully charge of the battery can provide the skateboard with an effective max range of around 9.3 to 12.4 miles. Charging the battery when it runs out only takes 2.5 hours. The actual range would be dependent on the rider's weight as well as the number of hills you climb.
- GREAT RANGE AND SPEED - Fly down the streets with confidence and style on this electric skateboard with remote. On this longboard skateboard cruiser you can reach a max speed of up to 17 MPH. It has a range of 6-8 miles once it is fully charged. It's equipped with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack (battery included) which can be fully charged within two and a half hours.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Our electric skateboard remote controller is comfortable and easy to grip. With an easy-to-hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration, it has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. An ergonomic wrist strap for the electric skateboard remote controller helps to prevent dropping.
- MAPLE WOOD AND BAMBOO DECK WITH PREMIUM GRIP TAPE - The deck consists of strong and supple 7-ply maple wood and has 2 layers of bamboo on the bottom of the board. This layered construction gives your longboard deck more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape to keep the rider's feet firmly in place and stay on the board, which supports a max weight of 250lbs.
- Running time: 64 minutes
- Josh Baxter, Tanner Beckett, Keegan Edwards, Tellus Fix, Lance HoOkano
- Huge Jumps & Sick Tricks
- 16 Levels
Last update on 2019-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API