What makes the Best Electric Longboards truely the best?
- Come with Multi-function Skate Tool and Attractive Sticker
- Strong but Flexible Eight Ply Maple Deck make longboard can Hold Up to 250 LBS weight
- Big Soft 70x50mm PU Wheels combined with ABEC-9 Bearings for Smooth Ride
There is something undeniably captivating and even addicting that comes with the feeling of smoothly cruising on a longboard. The longer wheelbases and bigger decks for maneuvering and finding a comfortable stance that come with longboards have long made them a favorite for everyone from novices to seasoned professionals.
For downhill runs, longboards are not only easier to control, but also offer a smoother ride. But what about heading back uphill? That’s where the electric long board comes into play.
What is an Electric Longboard?
An electric longboard is also known as an e-board and is basically a beefed-up version of the longboard. While some DIY engineers build their own electric longboards by modifying the wheels of a longboard and installing a battery operated electric motor that will self-propel, today there are dozens of different companies producing high quality electric long boards.
From smaller products that have a miniature 400 Watt motor to powerful e-boards that can cruise at up to 30 miles per hour, there are several different styles of electric longboards for different types of rides. Below, we offer some insight on how to choose the best product for your needs.
How to Choose the right one
Every rider will have different needs and requirements for the electric longboard that is best for them. For someone who wants a rush of adrenaline that comes with high speeds, an e-board that has a higher top speed will obviously be the best option.
For people who regularly use their electric longboard to travel long distances to get to school or work, a board with a longer distance will probably be key. Below, are the five, most important features that will help you find the best electric longboard for you.
Watts: Most electric longboards fall between the range of 400 to 3,000 watts. Obviously, the higher the wattage, the more powerful your board will be, and usually the higher wattage e-boards will allow you to travel further between charges.
However, it is also worth noting that higher watts will also run up your electricity bill, especially if you are charging your electric longboard on a nightly basis.
Distance: Distances generally vary between 5 and 30 miles. Generally speaking, the longer the range in distance, the lower the top speed, though there are products on the market today that combine higher wattage motors for a better combination of speed and distance.
Top Speed: Your electric longboard will probably travel somewhere between 12 and 30 miles per hour. Anything slower than twelve and you should probably stick to a regular longboard without a motor. Going faster than 30 miles per hour presents safety risks.
Charge Time: You don’t want an electric longboard that will take 12 hours to fully charge. Generally speaking, most e-boards have a charge time that is anywhere between one and five hours. If your electric longboard has a sufficiently long distance rating, you should be able to avoid having to find an outlet to charge your board before heading home.
Price: Lastly, you will want to find an electric longboard that fits your price range. Most of these products fall somewhere between $500 and $1,500. As with anything, the more you spend, the better features you will most likely get.
Top 10 Electric Longboards on the Market Today
- Ul certification E503354, 0. 59 inches thick, The thinnest E-skateboard; 3 inches off the ground provides stability and control
- 37 inches longboard, 8. 7 inches wide, weighs 14. 5 pounds and can hold a maximum load of 200 pounds.
- Powered by high-performance 380W x 2 motors giving it a 9~11 miles range with a top speed of 22 MPH.
- DURABLE - Featuring U shape design and stronger trucks, 7 layers maple deck longboard retains the flex and sturdy quality.
- FAST - Powered by high-performance brushless dual hub motor giving it a smooth streamlined power and max speed 18.6 mph.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - The powerful 350w dual hub motor provide smooth power and the boosted board can go up to 18.5 MPH, 13 miles on a single charge.
- "Look ma, no hands!" - control the Ng2 e-board like a traditional cruiser skateboard, by shifting your weight on the deck. No remote required. Thanks to intelligent weight and balance sensors, navigation is all about "the lean."
- The need for Speed - one of the fastest electric longboards on the market, The Ng2 cruises up to 18 mph and can easily conquer 15° INCLINES with a powerful pair of brushless Rear 450-watt motors.
- Full-featured remote control - although designed to be hands-free, this motorized longboard also comes with a remote that can control every aspect of the ride, from accelerating to switching speed modes.
- GREAT RANGE AND SPEED - Fly down the streets with confidence and style on this electric skateboard with remote. On this longboard skateboard cruiser you can reach a max speed of up to 17 MPH. It has a range of 6-8 miles once it is fully charged. It's equipped with a secured 36V, 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery pack (battery included) which can be fully charged within 3 hours.
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Our electric skateboard remote controller is comfortable and easy to grip. With an easy-to-hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration, it has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. An ergonomic wrist strap for the electric skateboard remote controller helps to prevent dropping.
- MAPLE WOOD AND BAMBOO DECK WITH PREMIUM GRIP TAPE - The deck consists of strong and supple 7-ply maple wood and has 2 layers of bamboo on the bottom of the board. This layered construction gives your longboard deck more flexibility and sturdiness. The deck is outfitted with grip tape to keep the rider's feet firmly in place and stay on the board, which supports a max weight of 250lbs.
- Upgraded Performance - Skatebolt Electric Longboard can reach the range up to 22-25 miles with 7500 mAh battery capacity. 4 speed and braking modes available. Its running speed goes up to 24-27 MPH and you can adjust the brake mode according to the speed you choose.
- Cruise Control - The cruise control function has added to the 3rd Tornado and it also comes with the new version screen display remote controller. Always keep you an update for the speed, battery power, range and brake mode of the motorized skateboard.
- Swappable Motors - With dual hub motors, it's strong enough to climb a 25% steep hill.You can change the PU wheel on the board when they get damaged instead of replacing the whole motor.
- The RazorX Longboard is powered by a kick-to-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor and a lithium-ion battery that delivers an electrifying skateboarding ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- The 375" (9525 mm) long deck is made of high-quality, 5-ply bamboo and features perforated grip tape to provide a smooth, controlled ride
- The RazorX Longboard comes pre-assembled, so you're ready to ride this complete longboard electric skateboard right out of the box
- 7-PLY MAPLE WOOD -- 7-ply rock hard maple deck with hadle design, it has better elasticity and toughness, board without splicing, using CNC trimming and grinding process, kick tail and concave for added control,allows riders to have more traction while.It is also lightweight and easy to transport.It can can hold a maximum load of 220 lbs.
- GOOD RANGE AND HIGH SPEED -- It has two modes and speeds for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. You can reach a max speed of up to 20KM/H. Once it has been fully charged, it can reach a maximum range to 10 KM.It's equipped with a secured 24V 2200mah Lithium Battery pack (battery is included) which can be fully charged within 2 hours.
- 250W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR -- Compared with the belt drive motor, the brushless hub-motor is more reliable and less problems. Even without motor,your electric skateboard can also be used like a regular board, making it easier to use no matter where.
- COST EFFECTIVENESS---Spend More for High Quality vs Buy Cheap to Save Money? Why not having both? Most cost effective electric skateboard of the same kind with top notch performance.
- RANGE & SPEED--Powered by UL certified 7S2P 4.4Ah lithium battery, this dynamic cruiser can easily accelerate to the maximum speed of 15-18 MPH and go up to 8-9 miles within two hours charge.
- PERFORMANCE---Equipped with 450W hub motor, this skateboard can easily conquer a variety of terrains including hills, not to mention its regenerative braking system that will restore energy and extend your battery life.
- [STURDY & SECURE] - The 7-ply maple deck has superior strength in comparison with other boards, the max supported weight is 220 lbs. High-density Emery Non-slip and Waterproof Surface Makes you safer while riding on the skateboard.Wheels& Hub Cover are good quality PU,ensure its longer life time. Waterproof level is IP 54, which protect your skateboard from unexpected splashing water.
- [EXTREMELY FAST AND LONG-RANGE BATTERY LIFE] - A 250W high-power brushless motor propels the Aceshin Skateboard to a max speed of 12 MPH. High capacity battery with a maximum travel range of up to 10 km under normal conditions with a 2-3 hours charge and can climb an angle of 15 to 30 degrees.
- [Ergonomic Wireless Remote-Accelerator] - The skateboard comes with a wireless remote control for convenient longer distance traveling and an LED display on the board shows the driving speed, the power mode and more.With an easy-to-hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration, it has a mode and speed for beginners or advanced skaters. An ergonomic wrist strap for the electric skateboard remote controller helps to prevent dropping.
- √Strong and Durable -The deck which is made of 6 layers maple deck and 1 layer of bamboo supports the flexibility and sturdiness of the electric skateboard. Top speed is up to 16 MPH, max 10° climbing capacity.
- √250 W HUB-MOTORS - 83 mm Brushless Hub Dual-motor each 250 W with REGENERATIVE BRAKING. Max range 9.3 Miles, reliable performance, max ride enjoyment in breaking, acceleration and deceleration
- √LONGER RANGE -4400 mah, 25.2V Lithium battery, more powerful and more stamina, come out of the box and ready to go
Last update on 2020-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API