The average top speed of a 50cc scooter is 25 mph
(twenty five miles per hour) or 40 kph (forty kilometers per hour).
From experience and research I can tell you that 25mph is probably more for the higher tier 50cc scooters. Some of them will only go 15mph. Also keep in mind that going uphill vs downhill is a huge difference (obviously).
But if we’re talking about an average sized person (150 to 200lbs) riding on a straight away I think 20mph is a normal top average.
Check our some of these scooters below that will likely hit that 25mph mark:
- Street legal
- Free trunk
- up to 35 mph
- If you're looking for serious performance, you came to the right place.
- The TRC is a race-proven exhaust featuring a tri-oval design, trick cone-shaped end cap and an easily removable low-volume insert.
- The TRC has a straight baffle leading to that distinct cone-shaped end cap.
- SMART DEALS NOW brings TAO TAO model # ATM-50 with Matching Trunk 49cc / 50cc Street Fully Automatic Legal Scooter with a Matching Trunk
- Length: 67.32" Width: 30.7" Height: 51.57" Weight Capacity: 225 lbs. Front & Back Tires: 100/60 - 10 inches Steel Rims
- Assembly & regular maintenance required by a certified tech
Last update on 2019-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API