The average top speed of a 50cc scooter is 25 mph
(twenty five miles per hour) or 40 kph (forty kilometers per hour).
From experience and research I can tell you that 25mph is probably more for the higher tier 50cc scooters. Some of them will only go 15mph. Also keep in mind that going uphill vs downhill is a huge difference (obviously).
But if we’re talking about an average sized person (150 to 200lbs) riding on a straight away I think 20mph is a normal top average.
Check our some of these scooters below that will likely hit that 25mph mark:
- 50cc Moped Scooter ship from Moto Pro warehouse in California. Every package comes with X-Pro Gloves, Google and Handgrip!
- Come with Fully Automatic transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Front Disc brake and Rear Drum brake supply strong, reliable stopping power. 10 inch front and rear DOT tires offer great traction.
- SMART DEALS NOW brings TAO TAO model # ATM-50 with Matching Trunk 49cc / 50cc Street Fully Automatic Legal Scooter with a Matching Trunk
- Length: 67.32" Width: 30.7" Height: 51.57" Weight Capacity: 225 lbs. Front & Back Tires: 100/60 - 10 inches Steel Rims
- Assembly & regular maintenance required by a certified tech
- SMART DEALS NOW brings to you TAO TAO Thunder 50
- CARB Approved 50cc street legal scooter for California
- Overall dimensions : 70x25x44 Inches. Ground Clearance 4.33 Inches . Seat Height : 30 Inches (
Last update on 2020-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API