The average top speed of a 50cc scooter is 25 mph
(twenty five miles per hour) or 40 kph (forty kilometers per hour).
From experience and research I can tell you that 25mph is probably more for the higher tier 50cc scooters. Some of them will only go 15mph. Also keep in mind that going uphill vs downhill is a huge difference (obviously).
But if we’re talking about an average sized person (150 to 200lbs) riding on a straight away I think 20mph is a normal top average.
Check our some of these scooters below that will likely hit that 25mph mark:
- 50cc Moped Scooter ship from Moto Pro warehouse in California. Every package comes with X-Pro Gloves, Google and Handgrip!
- Come with Fully Automatic transmission ensures easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
- Front Disc brake and Rear Drum brake supply strong, reliable stopping power. 10 inch front and rear DOT tires offer great traction.
- If you're looking for serious performance, you came to the right place.
- The TRC is a race-proven exhaust featuring a tri-oval design, trick cone-shaped end cap and an easily removable low-volume insert.
- The TRC has a straight baffle leading to that distinct cone-shaped end cap.
- Fully Automatic Street Legal 49cc scooter with Matching TRUNK Included
- Front Tires:100/60 - 10 inches Steel Rims Rear Tires:100/60 - 10 inches Steel Rims
- CARB Approved for California
Last update on 2020-06-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API