You’ve probably heard about the E200 and like most razor scooters, there are options to get your electric scooter with a seat. There aren’t any other differences between the E200 and the Razor E200s electric scooter besides the seat. That is the only upgrade that this model provides. The speed, weight capacity and even the frame are made of the same exact material. It’s not very hard to make your decision between the models. If you want a seat obviously go for the Razor electric scooter E200s but if not then stick with the E200.
Key Features Of The Razor E200s Electric Scooter
- High torque chain driven motor
- 8” Pneumatic tires for smooth riding
- Spring loaded kickstand
- 12 hour charging period
- Maximum weight capacity of 160 pounds
- Maximum distance of 8 miles, or 40 minutes of run time
- Hand operated rear braking
- Low noise electric motor, great for residential areas, AND for the environment
- Maximum speed of 12 miles per hour
- Full sized deck & frame for easy use
- 4 colors to choose from (Red, Green, Lime, Teal)
- Foam padded seat with a free tool-kit to assemble.
- The Razor e200s electric scooter pricing is affordable
- Product weight of 40 pounds
- Water-resistant BUT not waterproof (Avoid large puddle or exposing the inside to a lot of water, riding during light rain is fine)
Something interesting to note is that the Razor E200s electric scooter does not require the seat to be attached to be used. It can be un-assembled and removed at any time using the free tool kit given to you by Razor scooters. The tires are the same on the E200S electric scooter as the E200. Pneumatic 8 inch tires, so you have the benefit of the speed from the tires, but they’re not puncture proof like the polyurethane tires.
Package Contents For The Razor E200s Seated Electric Scooter
- Battery charger
- Assembly tools (Provided courtesy of Razor)
- User Manual
- Foam-padded seat
The Razor E200S seated electric scooter is the choice for those who want to be able to sit while riding. The E200 series is targeted towards middle school children or younger. Lighter teenagers can still use this without much struggle from the motor as long as they are under the weight capacity of 160 pounds. You still want to take care of this like you would any scooter, make sure you keep up your maintenance. An important maintenance tip is to constantly keep your tires well inflated. This will help you maintain optimum speeds and will prevent the wheel from damage caused by too much force on it. The tire tube can also rip apart from the excess friction as well.
What We Think About Razor E200s Electric Scooter
We rate the Razor E200s seated electric scooter a 4.0 out of 5 stars. It’s convenient that it has a seat, however it hasn’t received as many high ratings as the model that doesn’t. It’s up to you if it’s worth the extra cost or not. Some people prefer to stand while using their scooters, the answer is if it’s right for you.